Monday, August 6, 2012

Blakely Canvas {Im back!}


I just realized my last post was SO LONG AGO!
Before my son was born I had zero energy.... and spent most of my free time sleeping, nesting or chasing after Samantha.
Then when he was born... he was a severely colicky baby... I didnt leave the house ... no really.
Check out my blog ...look in the month of Feb 2012.. It was hard times.
Needless to say things have become easier, and I've found time to craft.. which I never thought I would craft again 6 months ago!

Blakely was born 2 weeks ago to our dear friends Chad and Julie.
This is their 4th baby.. and it was a secret till she arrived.
So we attended her Christening yesterday .. and I made her a canvas to add to the gifts.

Its my first canvas post-Andrew!
 I love the name Blakely..
and I hope her canvas goes well with her decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment